The Student Room Group

GCSE history exam advice

I have my three history exams upcoming on the 3rd 6th and 11th of June and I'm finding it hard to remember all the content for American west and Elizabethan England what should I do? Skip it? Or focus on the other two history exams?
It depends on how much you know about the other two history exams. In my opinion, I think you should study the content for both because it’s better to have a general understanding of the subject.

American west has more content, but if you learn it you’ll get some easy marks, while Elizabeth needs more analysis for the question, which means more marks can be gained from each question.
Reply 2
thank you!!!!
Original post by PetitePanda
It depends on how much you know about the other two history exams. In my opinion, I think you should study the content for both because it’s better to have a general understanding of the subject.

American west has more content, but if you learn it you’ll get some easy marks, while Elizabeth needs more analysis for the question, which means more marks can be gained from each question.

Quick Reply

Latest