Jessicaxrose
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Is anyone here going to University of Southampton September 2019?
I’m studying Nursing - Child and Mental health integrated course. Want to connect with some people who are doing the same course as me or similar!
AlanaJL
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hey! we have a Facebook group chat of about 13 of us who are doing nursing! a few on the same course as you, private message me!
Nx591260c
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Jessicaxrose)
Is anyone here going to University of Southampton September 2019?
I’m studying Nursing - Child and Mental health integrated course. Want to connect with some people who are doing the same course as me or similar!
What is the Facebook group under please?
Nx591260c
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by AlanaJL)
hey! we have a Facebook group chat of about 13 of us who are doing nursing! a few on the same course as you, private message me!
What is the group under so I can look you up ?
Jo11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
My daughter hopefully will be going to study children’s nursing at Southampton grades pending of course. I think she would love to contact you guys as I know she’s pretty nervous about living so far away and doesn’t know anyone.
JamesG1625
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey
I should be starting at Southampton Sept 2019 studying Adult and Child Nursing. I'm quite new to these forums but I have also been looking at getting to know some other new student nurses before starting. Please could you add me or send me the details of the Facebook group. I have been trying to message other people that look like they will be starting as well so sorry if I have already messaged you. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads

Latest