Laura_sempai
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello!!!
I'm a Spanish girl who doesn't know which is the best type of accomodation at UEA. I've been thinking of a Two bedroom unit, but I don't know if it would be very boring. Moreover, I'd like to meet new people (specially English, to improve the language). Are the two bedroom unit mainly allocated by international students? Is ensuite campus a better option? Thank you
Ja0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello,

It depends on how much you want to spend. I personally went with the cheapest single room (non-ensuite) simply because after a month or two it doesn't really make a difference to ensuite. I'm not sure whether there are many international students in the two bedroom unit or not.

No matter where you stay I'm sure you'll meet many new people - in your flat and on your course.

Best of luck
Laura_sempai
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Thank u so much <3
University of East Anglia
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Laura_sempai)
Hello!!!
I'm a Spanish girl who doesn't know which is the best type of accomodation at UEA. I've been thinking of a Two bedroom unit, but I don't know if it would be very boring. Moreover, I'd like to meet new people (specially English, to improve the language). Are the two bedroom unit mainly allocated by international students? Is ensuite campus a better option? Thank you
Hi Laura_sempai,

Are you still looking for accommodation? You may have decided by now, but if not -

Could you tell me what your are priorities when choosing accommodation? This could be price, sociability, kitchen facilities…

As you’ve said, the two bedroom unit might not be the best accommodation for meeting new people.

In my opinion, I would recommend the En Suite Campus. These generally have flats of 8-12 flatmates, while having your own private space in your room and en suite.

If you have any more questions about accommodation, feel free to ask me!

Emilie – Official UEA TSR Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
    Fri, 6 Dec '19
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise