He smells a bit when I go down Watch

Sarahsays0x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am seeing a guy and when I go down on him he is definitely clean at the front.
But there is a smell from behind like from when he went to the toilet.

Should I ask him to use wet wipes?

And also I am worried that if he goes down on me I might also smell in the same way if I am not freshly showered - what do you think?
JTfoxlove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Human bodies do smell. Wet wipes or timing one's body clock to defecate directly before showering are good ways to improve the way we smell, the latter is best. It also depends upon when you have sex and what levels of activity we've engaged in before hand (busy physical work, gym, nightclub).

Just talk to him. In the long run you're doing him a massive favour if you can help him address the issue. You can soften the language and be reasonable in your requests.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Personally I'd always use the Andrex wipes after going to the toilet. I feel cleaner. I personally think it's nicer doing oral sex after a shower, but don't always have one.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sarahsays0x)
I am seeing a guy and when I go down on him he is definitely clean at the front.
But there is a smell from behind like from when he went to the toilet.

Should I ask him to use wet wipes?

And also I am worried that if he goes down on me I might also smell in the same way if I am not freshly showered - what do you think?
Why don't you both have a shower together before sex? its quite fun as well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did you find the exam?

Excellent (2)
25%
Great (2)
25%
Resonable (3)
37.5%
Rubbish!!! (1)
12.5%

Watched Threads