Relationship advice Watch

andy4336
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Ask away, I will try to give you advice on any problems that you may have. I may not be the most experienced but I will certainly be able to try and help

You can be anonymous if you want
MattH01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I really like a girl, but she's still in love with her ex, how can I help her?
andy4336
Rep:
?
Do you have a good relationship with her? Are you friends? If so, you can talk to her and help her see why they broke up.
(Original post by MattH01)
I really like a girl, but she's still in love with her ex, how can I help her?
MattH01
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
We're really good friends and we talk about it quite a lot, but it's not easy for her, I really try my best to help but there's not a lot I can do, I really care about her, and it's a shame for her that her ex is no longer interested in her and she now has trust issues and can't seem to move on.
(Original post by andy4336)
Do you have a good relationship with her? Are you friends? If so, you can talk to her and help her see why they broke up.
andy4336
Rep:
?
Show her that you can be trusted, show her how you are better than her ex.

You could also talk to her about your feelings. Let her know how you will treat her better. Let her know that she has to move on from him because she has someone there who really cares for her
We're really good friends and we talk about it quite a lot, but it's not easy for her, I really try my best to help but there's not a lot I can do, I really care about her, and it's a shame for her that her ex is no longer interested in her and she now has trust issues and can't seem to move on.
MattH01
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I have shown her that she can trust me and she does. But she can't trust anyone fully because of her past, she knows she needs to move on and that she deserves better, but she just can't at the moment.

(Original post by andy4336)
Show her that you can be trusted, show her how you are better than her ex.

You could also talk to her about your feelings. Let her know how you will treat her better. Let her know that she has to move on from him because she has someone there who really cares for her
MattH01
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
also I have asked her out before, but she said no, as she only has eyes for her ex, I love this girl, and I hope one day she realises that.
I have shown her that she can trust me and she does. But she can't trust anyone fully because of her past, she knows she needs to move on and that she deserves better, but she just can't at the moment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (227)
67.76%
No (108)
32.24%

Watched Threads