The Student Room Group

I'm a TSR staff member, it's my third day in the office! AMA

Hi guys! :banana:

Title says it all really, please be relatively nice as I'm a newbie to actually posting on the site and I'm a newbie to the job. I used to lurk all the time though! (on the forum... Not at the job as that would have been very weird and concerning).

Scroll to see replies

of all the threads i've seen in my 5/6 years on this site, this has got to be the most least credible
Original post by woof1012

Title says it all really, please be relatively nice as I'm a newbie to actually posting on the site and I'm a newbie to the job. I used to lurk all the time though! (on the forum... Not at the job as that would have been very weird and concerning).

:wavey:

What's your role at TSRG :holmes:
Original post by gr8wizard10
of all the threads i've seen in my 5/6 years on this site, this has got to be the most least credible

They have the green title :holmes:

They actually are; click on their profile.

Good luck with that :grumble:
Happy 3rd birthday
Original post by Blue_Cow
They have the green title :holmes:

Original post by Notoriety
They actually are; click on their profile.

LMAO, i stand corrected.
Reply 8
Have you been to bagelman for lunch yet?
Reply 9
Educational account management :smile: Speaking to all the lovely universities and what not. I haven't worked the sector before so it's been a really interesting few days :h:
Original post by Blue_Cow

What's your role at TSRG :holmes:

What do you do in your job at TSR?

Do you like dogs? :gah:

I don't know why I'm asking this, but Is Benga and Coki "Night" playing in TSR HQ right now?
Hiya & welcome!
:woo:

Reply 12
Check the badge out and weep at my awe inspiring level of power (I kid, I kid)
Reply 13
Educational account management and sales.

I LOVE dogs. I have a labradoodle that lives with my mum. I also love HOGS (eheheheh) so I am getting a hedgehog tomorrow aha.

Also Rick Astley is playing right now.. "Never going to give you up". Its an eclectic mix here on the spotify playlist.
Original post by Labrador99

What do you do in your job at TSR?

Do you like dogs? :gah:

I don't know why I'm asking this, but Is Benga and Coki "Night" playing in TSR HQ right now?
Reply 14
:excited:
Hiya!
What used to be your favourite place to lurk?
(edited 4 years ago)
I LOVE dogs. I have a labradoodle that lives with my mum. I also love HOGS (eheheheh) so I am getting a hedgehog tomorrow aha.

Have you thought of a name for him/her?
Reply 16
His name is Reginald
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Have you thought of a name for him/her?
Reginald is a nice name, and he's almost as cute as @CrazyKittenLady's little ball of fluff whisky.
His name is Reginald
@Labrador99 Completely factual comment right here. Night is played on repeat here at TSR towers.
(edited 4 years ago)
What do you think about TSRians? :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest