Raleigh Park UoN Freshers Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey! I've applied for a Masters in Maths at Nottingham, Just got my room details wanting to find other people going to Raleigh park and just the uni in general? is anyone else doing maths??
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey! I've applied for a Masters in Maths at Nottingham, Just got my room details wanting to find other people going to Raleigh park and just the uni in general? is anyone else doing maths??
Just for clarity the MMath or MSc course?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
MMath, also wow I took forever to reply sorry
Just for clarity the MMath or MSc course?
jacobrimmer1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I'm doing maths. I might be in Rayleigh park but idk yet
Anonymous #1
Hey that’s cool, what exam board you on currently ?
(Original post by jacobrimmer1)
Hi, I'm doing maths. I might be in Rayleigh park but idk yet
jacobrimmer1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m with edexcel, what about you?
Hey that’s cool, what exam board you on currently ?
Anonymous #1
I’m with edexcel too how did you find the exam today
I’m with edexcel, what about you?
jacobrimmer1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah it was alright, I think it was fair. how did you find it? do you do further maths too?
I’m with edexcel too how did you find the exam today
Anonymous #1
I found it pretty good, a few awkward questions but I was expecting that, and yeah I do edexcel further maths, the paper was horrid for me don’t know if it was nerves but I hated all the questions and had a breakdown with that paper haha
yeah it was alright, I think it was fair. how did you find it? do you do further maths too?
jacobrimmer1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I found it pretty good, a few awkward questions but I was expecting that, and yeah I do edexcel further maths, the paper was horrid for me don’t know if it was nerves but I hated all the questions and had a breakdown with that paper haha
I have a feeling the next one will be worse though lol. The paper could have been way worse for further maths but it wasn’t easy either. The differential equation ones were quite hard tbh
Anonymous #1
How you find the paper that’s just been?? I thought that one was good, other people in my class thought it was horrid though, I guess it’s opinion lol
I have a feeling the next one will be worse though lol. The paper could have been way worse for further maths but it wasn’t easy either. The differential equation ones were quite hard tbh
jacobrimmer1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How you find the paper that’s just been?? I thought that one was good, other people in my class thought it was horrid though, I guess it’s opinion lol
I though it was awful tbh, how could you think it was good? Lol the first one had easier questions tbh. I’m surprised there weren’t any series questions in this one really, just more ****ing differential equations lol
Anonymous #1
Yeah the first one was my first exam so I think the nerves got the best of me, but I revised more of what was on the second paper, the first one had loads of series and induction and that horrid method of differences question so I’m not surprised that the second one had none, also I thought it was a big struggle for time and I hated the C+iS question as well as the matrices one ugh horrid
I though it was awful tbh, how could you think it was good? Lol the first one had easier questions tbh. I’m surprised there weren’t any series questions in this one really, just more ****ing differential equations lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Sep '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Are cats selfish