Chickenpanda101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Exam is next week, anyone have any predictions? Does anyone know what poems came up last year, as well as the questions from To Kill A Mockingbird?

Would also appreciate if someone can link a massive quote bank for TKAM.
Acemanu
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Also doing the exam next week. Just hoping no love poems, blessing or half caste come up. Sorry but I'm doing Of Mice and Men not To Kill a Mockingbird
Chickenpanda101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yeah I hate La Belle Dame sans Merci or whatever its called. But I reckon Sonnet 116 and Remember will come up, which are love poems..
(Original post by Acemanu)
Also doing the exam next week. Just hoping no love poems, blessing or half caste come up. Sorry but I'm doing Of Mice and Men not To Kill a Mockingbird
elsfreeman
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you got predictions for of mice and men

(Original post by Acemanu)
IsabelleHedgy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have a feeling Curely's Wife or power or maybe scenery will come up. What do you think about the poetry?
(Original post by elsfreeman)
Have you got predictions for of mice and men
esor123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i think for mockingbird it will be Atticus
jayjayhilts
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Atticus or Boo for TKAM are my predictions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.46%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (39)
14.34%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.04%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.28%

Watched Threads