Private halls Liverpool Watch

sineadt98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey!Is there any university students in Liverpool starting this September that aren't applying to accommodation within the university itself?Im panicking incase I can't get into any of the Universitys accommodation!Can anyone suggest any private halls that are really great for social life and parting?Let me know
The Student Housing Company
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Ablett House are private halls in Liverpool city centre and we reckon we're pretty great We love to put on loads of social events for our residents which means there's always something happening! We know how to throw a good party with loads of free food and drink (including a cheeky bit of alcohol if that's your thing! :beerglass:) and we also arrange lots of other types of events, like self-defense classes and gaming nights. We also have a large Common Room which our residents are welcome to use with any guests. Some people like to hold society meetings in there, others choose to use it for pre-drinks before a night out! To top it all off we're only about a ten minute walk from all the bars, clubs and restaurants in town so you're right in the middle of all the action!
(Original post by sineadt98)
Hey!Is there any university students in Liverpool starting this September that aren't applying to accommodation within the university itself?Im panicking incase I can't get into any of the Universitys accommodation!Can anyone suggest any private halls that are really great for social life and parting?Let me know
Rachel472
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, in the same situation as you are rn! I'm starting 1st year in September and I've been reading reviews on Uni Halls and they all seem bad and overpriced. Definitely thinking of going private... I'm not from Liverpool so looking at accommodation online and it's pretty hard to judge. The reviews on Europa and some of the Student Roost accommodations seem okay but not too sure if they're in a half decent location or if they're good for partying ect.

Let me know if you find any good places. Starting to panic myself in case all the good ones go and I'm too late haha
(Original post by sineadt98)
sineadt98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey Rachel! Have you picked anywhere yet? Think I’m going to go with student roost! They have accommodation in Belfast that I’ve been in before and they seem very trust worthy, I’ll let you know before I actually apply somewhere to give you a bit more insight, let me know too!!xxx
(Original post by Rachel472)
Hey, in the same situation as you are rn! I'm starting 1st year in September and I've been reading reviews on Uni Halls and they all seem bad and overpriced. Definitely thinking of going private... I'm not from Liverpool so looking at accommodation online and it's pretty hard to judge. The reviews on Europa and some of the Student Roost accommodations seem okay but not too sure if they're in a half decent location or if they're good for partying ect.

Let me know if you find any good places. Starting to panic myself in case all the good ones go and I'm too late haha
Breeee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi everyone,

I have experience with lots of the private halls around liverpool.
If anyone needs a hand, just let me know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
15.13%
The paper was reasonable (1114)
55.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (442)
21.86%
It was TERRIBLE (160)
7.91%

Watched Threads