The Student Room Group

Does this girl like me or is it just me?

So there is a girl I like at school, we are somewhat friends, but we have had some awkward moments like locking eyes, her backing away when she sees me, or facing away when I sit next to her. I think her friends know I like her since they talk about if I like anyone in particular (whilst she is around.) So a few days ago I was going to a get a new maths book since my other one was full - from a room next to her maths class. I follow a few other people from my clas to the storage room (they needed appliances as well.) just before I do I see my crush in her classroom at the far back, I couldn’t help but smile, She then looked up and tuned to her friends - they began muttering to her and she turned and smiled laughing, she turned back to her friends and continued talking whilst smiling, she turned back once more and was giggling cupping her mouth for a few seconds whilst looking at me, before focusing back on maths work.

I found this strange as it was very rainy and the field was flooded and literally everyone dropped and played in the puddle (even though we are 16 lol). However it was strange since no one laughed at me or anyone else in particular after being soaked.

A few months beforehand I had to grab something from the same storage to give to my class teacher for something, and as I went to the storage room my crush was standing between her classroom door - likely to also get something from the storage room. She and I then locked eyes for 8 or so seconds and I began getting nervous and sweaty, I looked down awkwardly and looked at her one more time and she was smiling slightly.

But yes if you guys and girls I am unsure of whenever or not she she also likes me.
Yeah I think she likes you. Do you have her on any social media or anything, if you do you should message her or try to talk to her at school.
Hard to say. It sounds like she could just be reacting to the fact that you like her, rather than actually having feelings for you herself.

She's not screaming and running in the other direction though so it sounds like you've a chance.
obviously dont assume too far, but the general stuff is you need confidence if you want something to spark ( ive made this mistake 1 too many times)
its really scary just to try and talk to them especially in class cos your around people you know and that understandable, but id say the best why to start is somewhere with social media.
Honestly, I don’t want to be disheartening, but it sounds like she’s just reacting to you liking her rather than her actually liking you. You never know though, just be confident and charm your way in!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending