The Student Room Group

nervous i will fail my gcses?

i need 6 passes to get into sixth form and currently do 9 gcses- 3 of which are the sciences and journalism, which im really bad at and have failed every test for them this year and have also failed my coursework- i had my first exam today and it was more difficult than i expected even though i studied so much for it and now im really nervous i’ll fail all my exams. i really want to get back into sixth form at my school and eventually go into nursing at uni, i don’t get great grades but a pass in the 6 i need is what i want
i need 8 grade 6's to get into mine. i can dfo get it but its pressure yk, im always doubting myself. especially my mom keep on asking me 'what will you do if you dont get it?' 'omg 8 6's is hard dont you think?'

whats ur science exam board. go to quizlet and type in '*exam board* *science subject* *topic*' and there will be flashcards for those topics. memorise them and use physics and maths tutor for practice
Reply 2
omg that’s so much- i’m sure you’ll do great honestly. the pressure is really coming now like i don’t wanna disappoint anyone if i don’t get my grades yano (my science exam board is ccea btw)
Original post by Rid The Kid
i need 8 grade 6's to get into mine. i can dfo get it but its pressure yk, im always doubting myself. especially my mom keep on asking me 'what will you do if you dont get it?' 'omg 8 6's is hard dont you think?'

whats ur science exam board. go to quizlet and type in '*exam board* *science subject* *topic*' and there will be flashcards for those topics. memorise them and use physics and maths tutor for practice
Original post by tumblrgir7
omg that’s so much- i’m sure you’ll do great honestly. the pressure is really coming now like i don’t wanna disappoint anyone if i don’t get my grades yano (my science exam board is ccea btw)

true, i have so much pressure on me. my teachers, peers and parents to do well and thats what made me lose motivation a couple times :frown:. we'll do well i hope.

select ccea on the website and choose the topic u struggle on and answer the questions. and check answers with their separate answers pdf
Reply 4
hopefully we will😕 biology and physics are easy enough to understand, but chemistry will not agree with me at all tbh, nothing can help me understand it but ill try this for the biology and physics :smile:
Original post by Rid The Kid
true, i have so much pressure on me. my teachers, peers and parents to do well and thats what made me lose motivation a couple times :frown:. we'll do well i hope.

select ccea on the website and choose the topic u struggle on and answer the questions. and check answers with their separate answers pdf

Quick Reply

Latest