Expectations vs reality Watch

ellahuckvale
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I thought university was going to be the best years of my life but as first year rolls over I am worried that it won't be. First year was great and also not so great, I have made good friends, I have a healthy lifestyle and an amazing boyfriend but I am not happy. Recently I went on the sports tour abroad with lots of girls who I didn't know, I didn't get on with them as I thought I would and the memories that were made and the funny moments they had on tour I felt like I was an outsider looking in as I didn't have the confidence to do the same. When tour ended I started to have negative thoughts and since it ended 3 weeks ago I still can't seem to change these thoughts about myself. Its been the most difficult time in my life as I feel trapped and I don't feel myself at all. Having said all this my exterior to other people has not changed and sometimes I can be ok but not like I was before I went on tour. I don't know what to do, im scared that if I go to therapy and I don't get better I will stay this way for my whole university experience. Any advice?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (217)
22.79%
The paper was reasonable (427)
44.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.28%
It was TERRIBLE (134)
14.08%

Watched Threads