Missed pill, cerelle, pregnant??? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hola,
So I missed a pill (I’m on cerelle- there’s no 7 day break and I don’t get a period on it) on Thursday night, and had unprotected sex Friday & Saturday (with my boyfriend, we’ve both been tested it’s safe). It’s Thursday now and I’m just starting to worry.

I took the pill as soon as I remembered but it was after the 12hr window.

what are the chances I could be pregnant? How soon should I take a test?

Also, I’ve not had symptoms or anything like that
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PetitePanda
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Symptoms show up a bit more after sex but if you should feel like your breast are more tender like u can feel a change with them if you’re still pregnant.

You can take a pregnancy test after near 3 weeks
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hola,
So I missed a pill (I’m on cerelle- there’s no 7 day break and I don’t get a period on it) on Thursday night, and had unprotected sex Friday & Saturday (with my boyfriend, we’ve both been tested it’s safe). It’s Thursday now and I’m just starting to worry.

The chance is pretty small but I don't think anyone can give you an exact number. You need to abstain from sex or use condoms for 7 days after the missed pill. Might be worth setting a timer on your phone or something if you don''t forget to take it.
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hola,

You are at a higher risk of pregnancy because you are no longer protected from it but that doesn't mean you will get pregnant. You can take a pregnancy test after 2-3 weeks. To become protected again, you should take the pill correctly for 7 days (so that's 7 pills in a row) and use condoms whilst you have sex.
K689
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Symptoms show up a bit more after sex but if you should feel like your breast are more tender like u can feel a change with them if you’re still pregnant.

You can take a pregnancy test after near 3 weeks
tender breast dont necessarily mean pregnancy! i had tender breasts all during my exam period due to stress.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (406)
26.38%
The paper was reasonable (662)
43.01%
Not feeling great about that exam (304)
19.75%
It was TERRIBLE (167)
10.85%

Watched Threads