Am i asexual? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This year i kind of stopped fapping because i dont feel like doing it. The previous year i was masturbating like everyday and suddenly i dont want to. I am male and from my nature i think i should have more sex drive. You can say that many stopped fapping for various reassons, but...
I DON'T LIKE SEX TOO!! A girl i met said to me straight that she likes to have sex and we tried but after 5 seconds i stopped! I am going to meet her again soon and i've been thinking that i don't want to have sex with her even though she is cute. I search it a lot on google and im starting to believing that i'm not intrested anymore as much as i was 15. Opinions?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This year i kind of stopped fapping because i dont feel like doing it. The previous year i was masturbating like everyday and suddenly i dont want to. I am male and from my nature i think i should have more sex drive. You can say that many stopped fapping for various reassons, but...
I DON'T LIKE SEX TOO!! A girl i met said to me straight that she likes to have sex and we tried but after 5 seconds i stopped! I am going to meet her again soon and i've been thinking that i don't want to have sex with her even though she is cute. I search it a lot on google and im starting to believing that i'm not intrested anymore as much as i was 15. Opinions?
Ok. You may be. But why do you need a label? Maybe, you should explore your feelings a bit more anyway and not have sex with a person if you don't fancy them; it only creates a complicated mess!
badmanting0161
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yo real talk why come on here n say all dat ya wasteman, just touch da pum pum ygm, if not pass her to next man u dont need her:mad:
Last edited by badmanting0161; 1 week ago
esralled
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My god when are people going to just call masturbation what it is.

Anyway, you could be asexual, you could have a low libido. Whatever it is, you shouldn't have sex because you feel you need to it. If you're not into it, don't do it.
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You don't have to have a high sex drive just because you're a man. Maybe you just don't want to have sex with this particular woman, that's fine. Or maybe you just aren't into sex at all, that's fine too. Try not to define yourself or rush to have a certain label or have lots of sex. Do whatever feels right for you.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by badmanting0161)
Yo real talk why come on here n say all dat ya wasteman, just touch da pum pum ygm, if not pass her to next man u dont need her:mad:
pardon?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (409)
26.37%
The paper was reasonable (667)
43%
Not feeling great about that exam (307)
19.79%
It was TERRIBLE (168)
10.83%

Watched Threads