tourism master Watch

mousitsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
For Master on Tourism should i choose the Strathclyde or the Bournemouth University ?
PhoenixFortune
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mousitsa)
For Master on Tourism should i choose the Strathclyde or the Bournemouth University ?
Which university do you prefer? Which has the modules you're more interested in?
mousitsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
well Bournemouth but Strathclyde has better reputation as a university so i really don't khow what decision i have to make . Strathclyde as i read is a really good uni but on the other hand Bournemouth from what i read again is a well known university for tourism .
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
Which university do you prefer? Which has the modules you're more interested in?
nameemalsubab
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what do you study in couser :badger::backstab:HUHHH
PhoenixFortune
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well Bournemouth but Strathclyde has better reputation as a university so i really don't khow what decision i have to make . Strathclyde as i read is a really good uni but on the other hand Bournemouth from what i read again is a well known university for tourism .
Reputation generally is still a pretty subjective measure, as it doesn't always take into account your specific course. It sounds like you prefer Bournemouth, so I'd suggest going with that gut feeling.
BU Students
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, are there any questions you have about BU or Bournemouth that could help you make your decision?

I would suggest looking at the units of each course to see which one offers you the most relevant qualification for the career path you want. Bournemouth also has some fantastic industry connections, especially for our placements but also through our Career Hub.

Have you visited both towns? Bournemouth itself relies massively on its tourism, so could also offer relevant part time work whilst you study.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Vicki
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?