CIE 9990 Psychology A level A2 Predictions? Watch

amypond97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Does anyone have an idea on what might be coming up on paper 3 and paper 4 this year? I'm stressing so much, how's everyone feeling?
Fallgazer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Depends on which sections you chose! Tbh it is quite hard to predict, as they can ask literally anything. I suggest sticking to learning the topics and learn to structure your answers so you'll know what to do in the exam.

I'm kinda scared too tbh, there's a lot of content to remember, but I'm still rerevising and doing past papers to reinforce the content in my head.
amypond97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi! Yeah I think I'll just be doing that as well, content's getting a bit overwhelming though. Do you have any tips for structuring 12 markers? They're the hardest for me to be doing in timed conditions. Thanks
Fallgazer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
The content is definitely a pain to tackle considering its amount. I suggest making a quick plan for your structure (write it anywhere) , briefly list out the points you want to mention and the researchers for evidence! That way you can quickly refer to them and you don't have to scratch your head thinking what else to write. 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (88)
22.98%
The paper was reasonable (175)
45.69%
Not feeling great about that exam (71)
18.54%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
12.79%

Watched Threads