Ache in testicles Watch

Anonymous55ttt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can anyone relate to this?

I’ve been having aches/ pains in my nuts for a few days now, it seems to alternate between each one and it comes and goes by itself

No sign of swelling/ bruising / discharge or anything like that and it definitely isn’t STI/STD

I have social anxiety so would rather not go to doctors if possible
Cheers
Rossiya
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would strongly recommend going to the doctors - I had something similar and went to a male doctor and it was worth it to get an answer to my problem. For me, it was related to a running injury - I had damaged ligaments in my groin from too much fast track running. This then impacted on nerves that resulted in sharp pains and tenderness in the testicles. Rest, ice, physio put me back to order.

Doctors are really used to seeing men with these issues and should be supportive.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous55ttt)
Can anyone relate to this?

I’ve been having aches/ pains in my nuts for a few days now, it seems to alternate between each one and it comes and goes by itself

No sign of swelling/ bruising / discharge or anything like that and it definitely isn’t STI/STD

I have social anxiety so would rather not go to doctors if possible
Cheers
Might be blue balls. Have you tried masturbating?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
You need to go to a GUM clinic - you say you don;t have any other signs of STD/STI but many men are asymptomatic!! - and you have the symptom of pain! So please go and get tested.

If you've had a viral infection it may be a rebound symptom too
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If the pain/aches persist go and see a doctor, 1 of the causes of mild pain down there is your testicles have small tubes attached to them and form time to time they can get entangled or squeezed - usually they will sort themselves out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (41)
5.65%
Fairly positive (242)
33.33%
Just another year... (287)
39.53%
Is it 2020 yet? (156)
21.49%

Watched Threads