The Student Room Group

University Conditional Offer (UCAS)

Hello Guys,I have applied to 5 universities through UCAS and I got conditional offers from 4 of them and the other one got rejected. Unfortunately, I got my exam results and I didn't meet the conditions of the universities. I am not sure what should be my next step. Is there any possibility I can get an admission in the universities or change the course in the same universities. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.
Original post by aadamshaik
Hello Guys,I have applied to 5 universities through UCAS and I got conditional offers from 4 of them and the other one got rejected. Unfortunately, I got my exam results and I didn't meet the conditions of the universities. I am not sure what should be my next step. Is there any possibility I can get an admission in the universities or change the course in the same universities. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

What sort of exams did you sit? Have you sent the results to the universities? Until they have these and have made a decision you haven't definitely been rejected - universities can, at their discretion, offer a little flexibility in terms of being close but missing your offer.
Reply 2
Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for your reply. I'm from India so I gave class 12 CBSE exam. I did not send the results to the universities yet. The condition is to achieve a minimum of 80% in Math but unfortunately I scored only 56% in math whereas in the other subjects I did score average. Is there any possibility that they will consider me even if I don't meet the conditions of the offer. Shall I send them my results right away?
Thank you for your time and cooperation.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by aadamshaik
Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for your reply. I'm from India so I gave class 12 CBSE exam. I did not send the results to the universities yet. The condition is to achieve a minimum of 80% in Math but unfortunately I scored only 56% in math whereas in the other subjects I did score average. Is there any possibility that they will consider me even if I don't meet the conditions of the offer. Shall I send them my results right away?
Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Send the results anyway. Although your Maths results is a long way off, they may offer you an alternate course or a foundation year or somesuch. The sooner you send off your results, the sooner you will know where you stand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending