GAMSAT results March 2019 Watch

Rari
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by jzdzm)
The SGUL website says: "You may apply to graduate entry medicine if you have achieved either an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree." which I am pretty sure means you can meet the criteria of a 2.1 in an undergrad degree OR have a masters. Obviously always good to check with the uni but I think you'll be fine.
Awww thank you so much for responding, that's exactly how I read the SGUL requirements but your right it is good to check. I have emailed them but you know they can sometimes take ages to respond.
Again thank you just that little but of hope helps.
BTROTH
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Rari)
Awww thank you so much for responding, that's exactly how I read the SGUL requirements but your right it is good to check. I have emailed them but you know they can sometimes take ages to respond.
https://www.medschools.ac.uk/media/2...al-schools.pdf

Name:  0FF8A646-6997-4F65-8373-A4D5601A72CB.png
Views: 7
Size:  196.0 KB
Looks like provided your post grad is a pass that there’s a shot.
BTROTH
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Rari)
Reviewed https://www.medschools.ac.uk/media/2...al-schools.pdf

SGUL and Nottingham are your ticket, given you are currently in NG I would do your best in the masters and the GAMSAT and apply to both. Curious that Nottingham now list ‘minimum 2:2’ previously they stipulated a higher GAMSAT cut off..... interesting... may be just the sort of break you need.
Rari
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by BTROTH)
Reviewed https://www.medschools.ac.uk/media/2...al-schools.pdf

SGUL and Nottingham are your ticket, given you are currently in NG I would do your best in the masters and the GAMSAT and apply to both. Curious that Nottingham now list ‘minimum 2:2’ previously they stipulated a higher GAMSAT cut off..... interesting... may be just the sort of break you need.
There still light at the end of my long long tunnel. SGUL is my first choice really want to come back to London but as all of us will accept anywhere as long as I get in. I've worked hard on practicing for the gamsat this time I really have. I've changed alot of things too from when I did the exam before. Just hoping it's enough.

Will do UKcat too to keep my options open
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.54%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (69)
15.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (84)
18.79%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (180)
40.27%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.7%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.26%