i didnt write my essay question! Watch

alk6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
yesterday i did my SQA National 5 english exam and i forgot to write the essay question numberthere were 6 essay questions i believe and i didnt write which one i did, now im scared that i will lose marks if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone knows what will happen please let me know im freaking out
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by alk6)
yesterday i did my SQA National 5 english exam and i forgot to write the essay question numberthere were 6 essay questions i believe and i didnt write which one i did, now im scared that i will lose marks if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone knows what will happen please let me know im freaking out
If you've made it clear in your introduction what text/type of text you are doing (as there are only 2 questions for each type of text) and what question you were answering (e.g. by saying you'll discuss an important theme), the examiner should be able to figure it out and will mark accordingly
EMPRESS!!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did the exam how did u find section 1 because literally, everyone is saying it was easy.
(Original post by alk6)
alk6
Rep:
?
(Original post by Labrador99)
If you've made it clear in your introduction what text/type of text you are doing (as there are only 2 questions for each type of text) and what question you were answering (e.g. by saying you'll discuss an important theme), the examiner should be able to figure it out and will mark accordingly
thank you so much, i clearly indicated in my first sentence what question i was doing phew
alk6
Rep:
?
(Original post by EMPRESS!!)
I did the exam how did u find section 1 because literally, everyone is saying it was easy.
if you mean the close reading? i found it okay actually, easier than the prelim definitely. how did you find it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (402)
30.69%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.18%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.9%

Watched Threads