Student Roost accommodation questions, Belfast Watch

StudentGuy25
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am hopefully joining the Belfast campus in September and I have a few questions about accommodation. Since this campus doesn’t have its own accommodation yet I’ve been looking at Student Roost, Swanson House accommodation. I just have a few questions about this. Will the student roost have many new students staying there, or will it be a mix of people from all years of uni? The only reason I’m worried about this is that I sort of want to meet as many new people joining the uni as possible and I would be a little worried if I joined and everyone staying there was in their last year of uni. Secondly are these places strict in any way in terms of drinking? Will I still get that side of the uni experience when staying here?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Moved to Ulster University forum.
Student Roost Belfast
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey StudentGuy25!

We would love to have you stay with us in September!

Swanston House accommodation is a mixture of all academic years of study, however the majority of the students staying with us in September are new first year students in the same position as yourself. You will definitely have the chance to make loads of new friends here as we have a huge social events calendar. We are not strict when it comes to alcohol, we just ask that our students respect each other and their home while they live with us.

If you have anymore questions, I am more than happy to help!
(Original post by StudentGuy25)
I am hopefully joining the Belfast campus in September and I have a few questions about accommodation. Since this campus doesn’t have its own accommodation yet I’ve been looking at Student Roost, Swanson House accommodation. I just have a few questions about this. Will the student roost have many new students staying there, or will it be a mix of people from all years of uni? The only reason I’m worried about this is that I sort of want to meet as many new people joining the uni as possible and I would be a little worried if I joined and everyone staying there was in their last year of uni. Secondly are these places strict in any way in terms of drinking? Will I still get that side of the uni experience when staying here?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (102)
35.05%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.62%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.71%

Watched Threads