Conditional Offer Letter Condition Clarification Watch

aadamshaik
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello Guys,

I have received a conditional offer from a university that I applied through UCAS. And the condition reads :
This offer is subject to you obtaining Pass All India Senior School Certificate Examination with 60% or above average in intermediate (XII Standard) exams to include 70% in Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry, and 60% in English
I have obtained over 74 -English ,71-Physics and 76-Chemistry whereas 56 in math. I want to clarify if I meet the conditions of the offer. Does the offer say 70% in all the three subjects or any of them. Your help is much appreciated.

Thank You.
SarcAndSpark
  • Careers Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by aadamshaik)
Hello Guys,

I have received a conditional offer from a university that I applied through UCAS. And the condition reads :
This offer is subject to you obtaining Pass All India Senior School Certificate Examination with 60% or above average in intermediate (XII Standard) exams to include 70% in Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry, and 60% in English
I have obtained over 74 -English ,71-Physics and 76-Chemistry whereas 56 in math. I want to clarify if I meet the conditions of the offer. Does the offer say 70% in all the three subjects or any of them. Your help is much appreciated.

Thank You.
I would read that letter to mean that over 70% in maths or physics or chemistry is fine- but it's possible they mean maths and physics or chemistry.

I would contact the university (you'll need to send them your results anyway) and ask for clarification.

As you've met the other conditions, they may let you in even if you've technically missed your offer.

Good luck!
aadamshaik
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thank You very much for your help.
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
I would read that letter to mean that over 70% in maths or physics or chemistry is fine- but it's possible they mean maths and physics or chemistry.

I would contact the university (you'll need to send them your results anyway) and ask for clarification.

As you've met the other conditions, they may let you in even if you've technically missed your offer.

Good luck!
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think you have met the conditions of your offer since you only had to get over 70% in one of the subjects not all three of them. But check with Admissions if you haven’t already heard from the Uni
aadamshaik
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you for your support
(Original post by harrysbar)
I think you have met the conditions of your offer since you only had to get over 70% in one of the subjects not all three of them. But check with Admissions if you haven’t already heard from the Uni
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (209)
22.67%
The paper was reasonable (416)
45.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (172)
18.66%
It was TERRIBLE (125)
13.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise