hdurber
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Does anyone have a couple of quotes or any other sacred reference for both Adam and Ibrahim (the prophets in Islam) for GCSE religious studies. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by hdurber; 9 months ago
Kayb7893
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
See if these websites are any help:
https://www.quranindex.net/kelime.php?id=7880
https://www.quranindex.net/kelime.php?id=8310
UmaiyyahC
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
'We made the House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety; and take ye the station of Abraham as a place of prayer; and We covenanted with Abraham and Isma'il, that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves'
This can be used for the hajj topic and for ibrahim and ismail and for the five pillars
(Original post by hdurber)
Does anyone have a couple of quotes or any other sacred reference for both Adam and Ibrahim (the prophets in Islam) for GCSE religious studies. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Eesah A
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Adam- "Prostrate to Adam." This was an order Allah gave to the angels. They all followed it except Iblis- saytan
cbutler100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
"in adam, all will die and so in christ all will be made alive"
tbh mate dont worry about quotes, i known people to get 8s without using quotes. in order to get the top marks you need to demostrate flair which to us means knowledge. this means demostrate knowledge from your introduction to your conclusions. if it doesnt display knowledge dont put it in. if you havr any questions DM me and ill do my best tp help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.39%
No (241)
33.61%

Watched Threads