De Bruyne vs Hazard Watch

atlanticbird
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My friends and I were having a civil dicussion about the EPL, and all of a sudden we started 'beef' over who the better player is. As a City fan, I may express some bias, but honestly, I'd take De Bruyne. Better Overall, and has more of an impact than Hazard.
The one season De Bruyne is constantly injured is the one season we haven't won 10 weeks early.
Still the best players in the Premier League tho.
Who would you guys pick?
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooool
(Original post by atlanticbird)
My friends and I were having a civil dicussion about the EPL, and all of a sudden we started 'beef' over who the better player is. As a City fan, I may express some bias, but honestly, I'd take De Bruyne. Better Overall, and has more of an impact than Hazard.
The one season De Bruyne is constantly injured is the one season we haven't won 10 weeks early.
Who would you guys pick?
bj27
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Cringe.

Anyway to say this discussion this is like Ronaldo vs Messi, different style of players, honestly think they're level if we really deep everything but Hazard plays for a *****er team and produces the goods. Who's to know if De Bruyne is playing with Kovacic/Willian and Hazard plays with Sterling and Aguero who would be better.

All I'd say is that if Citeh bought Hazard that's CL effectively guaranteed.
S.G.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hazard easily.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by atlanticbird)
Who would you guys pick?
Your argument doesnt make sense about winning the PL because the reason the race has lasted so long is because Liverpool have matched City. That is more to do with the other team than City, because for the most part City have still been winning.

In contrast its unfair to compare Hazard because he is a different sort of player and surrounded by different players with a different manager. The City team is better than Chelsea. So you arent comparing like with like in terms of teams, type of player or opportunity to shine.
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Also Hazard

imho the best in the world, chelsea will miss him so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (204)
22.57%
The paper was reasonable (409)
45.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (169)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
13.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise