Can I get a coursework resit uncapped? Watch

AliciaGee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,
I'm having to resit coursework for one of my modules because a piece that I had sent it turned out to be a blank document.

I dont mind doing the resit but is there any way I can get it uncapped? I have pictures to prove that I did actually do the work and conversations I had with friends about the work.

Story behind the blank document if you're interested...
We had to download a template to write a report and I had been saving it to my download file. For some reason my computer deleted my entire download folder but it was still showing up in my recents so I must have uploaded that file.
It's strange cause I had been working on it right up until it was submitted but theres nothing I can do now.
PhoenixFortune
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AliciaGee)
Hi,
I'm having to resit coursework for one of my modules because a piece that I had sent it turned out to be a blank document.

I dont mind doing the resit but is there any way I can get it uncapped? I have pictures to prove that I did actually do the work and conversations I had with friends about the work.

Story behind the blank document if you're interested...
We had to download a template to write a report and I had been saving it to my download file. For some reason my computer deleted my entire download folder but it was still showing up in my recents so I must have uploaded that file.
It's strange cause I had been working on it right up until it was submitted but theres nothing I can do now.
I highly doubt that you can resit uncapped. It's purely the responsibility of the student to ensure that the correct document is uploaded to be marked, so they will not be sympathetic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?