The Student Room Group

Tag the nicest person on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
whatever i won a place for it, so i won it :u: I was the USA of the olympics, you were the China lol.

:rofl:

I don't want to be China. I'll be Russia instead.
Original post by Reality Check

YoU cHeAteD

:lol:
Original post by RazzzBerries
YoU cHeAteD

:lol:

:shock:
@Bang Outta Order @Reality Check

What have you guys done to be called controversial?! I see you guys around on TSR all the time and you’re both decent. :facepalm:
No you didn't - I got that award.

You came second :king2:

wait..apparently USA has won the most for summer olympics...over 2000, and then germany...then france...then china lol whatever.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

What have you guys done to be called controversial?! I see you guys around on TSR all the time and you’re both decent. :facepalm:

I think I speak for both of us when I say we're an acquired taste. BOO, or 0to100 as I know him, has always thought I dislike him, when in fact I've always rather liked his straightforwardness. But now we have a reputation for disliking each other and we have to keep it up for TSR. It's not actually true, though.

dont u try to take this away from me u little brat! :angry: lol jk

im very controversial :sly: it's more so what i say and do behind the scenes and i develop a collective rep basically. as opposed to being a tit on threads baiting myself. thats for tingtox to do lol.

im a bit young but apparently russia killed the olympics before my time. Usually for all the most watched olympics games, china and USA end up going head to head with russia playing along lol.
I think I speak for both of us when I say we're an acquired taste. BOO, or 0to100 as I know him, has always thought I dislike him, when in fact I've always rather liked his straightforwardness. But now we have a reputation for disliking each other and we have to keep it up for TSR. It's not actually true, though.

Original post by Bang Outta Order
dont u try to take this away from me u little brat! :angry: lol jk

im very controversial :sly: it's more so what i say and do behind the scenes and i develop a collective rep basically. as opposed to being a tit on threads baiting myself. thats for tingtox to do lol.

Oh you guys :lol:

Welp, you got awards for it so 👏🏽
(edited 3 years ago)

Seems I've been edited out..... that's a kick in the teeth.
@yzanne is pretty sick :yep:

Just kidding lol. Probably @StrawberryDreams or @8472 ? And @Evil Homer , I got your back :smile:
no I did have loads of people but I changed it because someone said something about it being a circlejerk and I felt that it was pointed at me because I put like four lines of people so I tried to edit it down a bit from everyone who's been remotely nice to me to just people who have responded to me when I've asked questions and stuff...either way I look bad but I am sorry:ashamed2:
Original post by Ferrari101
Gurllll, I restricted my computer time not my phone time 😹😹😭😭😭 and it’s only 2 days left till my first exam. I need to stop lool
And of course... you and @HungryNiceGuy are literally the only reason why I come back 😹😹

Wow I've been missing for ages
Thanks! 😂
Me grand list of everyone me can think of in this moment (in no particular order so don’t come at me y’all)
@I AM GROOT 1
@namkeen-kuthi
@Rid The Kid
@Bang Outta Order
@TheRealSquiddy
@yenahnousername
@CheeseIsVeg
@DrawTheLine
@ImPooPoo
@L.D.S.
@JoshDarnIt
@CHANEL&DIAMONDS
@CoolCavy
@04MR17
@8472
@laurawatt
@clouddbubbles
@troubletracking
@nyxnko_
@Toastiekid
@Ferrari101 > You’ve been missing for ages. I think you’re revising but come back soon -.-
@HungryNiceGuy
@Malik Larter
BASICALLY EVERYONE ON MY GYG TAG LIST LMAO
@Oxford Mum
@Professional G

Ok that’s most of them I can think of but tHerE’S moRe

Edit: I've missed SO MANY people. Don't be offended if you ain't on here, I just have a wacky brain.

Thank youu! 😂
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by nyxnko_
prsom :heart:

:cube:
Original post by batter mix
Aw hun! You are the best :jumphug:

:lovehug:

Aw thanks :blushing:
@Professional G

i'll soon put that one right. I thought we were only supposed to tag in those who hadn't been tagged in before, so only suggested a couple of names in my previous post.
Original post by Professional G
Nice to see my name tagged..:

Oh wait, it hasn’t :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest