can i still enrol for a sixth form i was not given a space in?

Watch
jinsan_19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
i was recently not allocated a space in st pauls way but i have wanted to go to that school for a while. i want to do biology, chemistry and maths there and my predicted are 7s but i know i can get higher for example 8s or 9s for both sciences and maybe an 8 for maths. however, would that mean i would be able to enrol there on enrolment day. i have emailed st pauls way and they said if i meet the requirements i may get a space but what are the chances?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You probably have a good chance considering your grades but I suggest you have a back up just in case
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jinsan_19)
i was recently not allocated a space in st pauls way but i have wanted to go to that school for a while. i want to do biology, chemistry and maths there and my predicted are 7s but i know i can get higher for example 8s or 9s for both sciences and maybe an 8 for maths. however, would that mean i would be able to enrol there on enrolment day. i have emailed st pauls way and they said if i meet the requirements i may get a space but what are the chances?
Nobody knows - it probably depends whether others miss their grades in the subjects you want to do. Make sure you have a back-up.
jinsan_19
Rep:
?
on enrolment day would it be possible if i enrol for both my own sixth form and st pauls way so i have my own sixth form as a backup?
(Original post by Muttley79)
Nobody knows - it probably depends whether others miss their grades in the subjects you want to do. Make sure you have a back-up.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jinsan_19)
on enrolment day would it be possible if i enrol for both my own sixth form and st pauls way so i have my own sixth form as a backup?
What do you mean by 'enrol' .... you can't accept places at both schools - holding several offers is OK though.
jinsan_19
Rep:
?
i mean on enrolment day (results day) i go to both schools and then make up my mind because im scared i might not accepted in st pauls way so i would need a backup. is that possible. i guess that kind of means offers. thank you so much for your help like im really stressed because my gcses start in two days and am really grateful for your help. have a great day.
(Original post by Muttley79)
What do you mean by 'enrol' .... you can't accept places at both schools - holding several offers is OK though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (152)
55.07%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.77%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.23%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.42%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.8%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed