Energy drink alternative Watch

Rizen
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have been revising a lot recently as GCSEs start in 3 days and if I dont have 2-3 red bulls I fall asleep. I was wondering if there are any healthy alternatives.
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rizen)
I have been revising a lot recently as GCSEs start in 3 days and if I dont have 2-3 red bulls I fall asleep. I was wondering if there are any healthy alternatives.
8 hours of good sleep, healthy diet and exercise
ErinaNakiri78
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
May sound ridiculous but first thing to do when you wake up is have a walk or run outside. Nothing used to work to keep me awake until I did that and it energised me for the day! Make sure to drink lots of water and also you can drink teas like camomile tea (really tastes). It keeps you mind fresh so you can work more productively in a shorter time too. Idk if it will help for you but it was a game changer for me!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ErinaNakiri78
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
And sorry for the grammatical errors hope you understood what I typed before haha! 😂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jack22031994
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Glasses of water with a slice of lemon works a treat
n.n1616
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I know it sounds useless, but Korean ginseng teas/ginseng drinks give me so much more energy than energy drinks or coffee its insane
Rizen
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you everyone, I will try all of your suggestions and see what works best
ThePootisPower
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Switch to coffee over the course of the day and get much more sleep fam.
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Apparently a cold shower in the morning helps wake you up and feel more energised. I've never tried it myself as I'm not gonna lie it sounds awful but I can see the sense behind it. If you want a healthier energy drink alternative then you could try matcha tea. Doesn't taste the best but it's meant to work. Food with vitamin C in are meant to be good as well. Ultimately proper sleep is best though! At your age you should be getting 9 3/4 hours sleep a night apparently!

Lucy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (41)
5.69%
Fairly positive (239)
33.19%
Just another year... (285)
39.58%
Is it 2020 yet? (155)
21.53%

Watched Threads