Units Watch

Kubsyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello. This is probably stupid to creat a new thread for this question but I don’t know if there is a thread to ask questions.

Anyway, I want to ask: after that I have completed my nat 4 maths (ugh) I got promised by my teacher that she will present for nat 5 numeracy too; same with re but its a core re and the unit is called (re questions nat 5). Since then I keep checking mysqa to see if sqa is updating it and actually see that I am presented but I don’t see that I am presented. And here is the question: should I not worry about it since I passed numeracy (I don’t know about re) since SQA will still put it on certificate or does that mean i’m not getting them?.

I don’t want to ask the teachers since I won’t travel from town to town to ask this question so I though you guys would tell me.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kubsyy)
Hello. This is probably stupid to creat a new thread for this question but I don’t know if there is a thread to ask questions.

Anyway, I want to ask: after that I have completed my nat 4 maths (ugh) I got promised by my teacher that she will present for nat 5 numeracy too; same with re but its a core re and the unit is called (re questions nat 5). Since then I keep checking mysqa to see if sqa is updating it and actually see that I am presented but I don’t see that I am presented. And here is the question: should I not worry about it since I passed numeracy (I don’t know about re) since SQA will still put it on certificate or does that mean i’m not getting them?.

I don’t want to ask the teachers since I won’t travel from town to town to ask this question so I though you guys would tell me.
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm not sure that the units would usually have appeared by now, since you aren't so much 'presented' for them with them being internally assessed? On results day, they should appear on your certificate though. As I said I'm not 100% certain, so if you don't want to ask the school, and if nobody else here can help, you could send an email to the SQA asking
Kubsyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm not sure that the units would usually have appeared by now, since you aren't so much 'presented' for them with them being internally assessed? On results day, they should appear on your certificate though. As I said I'm not 100% certain, so if you don't want to ask the school, and if nobody else here can help, you could send an email to the SQA asking
That is fine I don’t really need re unit (but for numeracy kind of I want it since I was struggling a bit and I needed it to completed so that the teacher would give me some stuff for national 5 maths). I’ll probably email them. But thank you 🙂.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (401)
30.63%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.19%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.91%

Watched Threads