James Charles Vs Tati Drama Watch

Joe2001
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I got a bad vibe from him months ago. I have to say that these allegations do not surprise me at all. I'm lost for words, all that I will say is that he is a terrible representative of the LGBT community and terrible role model to youth, so I'm glad that he is losing subscribers rapidly.

I expect to see him on Reality TV at some point to pay the bills (probably not cheap living in LA).
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
who cares tbh they're just youtubers, not heroes or anyone special. They're humans
shellop
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Athenaxx)
Omg have u guys seen jeffree star's two tweets were he called James a predator and said that James was banned from his house by Nate a couple of months ago and he also attacked ian jeffrey. And he said the last time he spoke to him was in february at Tati's birthday party, and if u watch the tati's video she said that it was at her party that some messed up stuff happened. And also Cardi B was apparently defending James
yeah but a sebastian williams vid called out jeffrees BS because jeffree claimed that he cut contact with him in feburary but then they found a tweet posted in april where he was telling James he missed him and couldn't wait to see him. and when sebastian wrote to jeffree asking him to explain the tweet - shock horror guess what he did - he deleted the tweet!

seems to me as if jeffree is just another person jumping on the hate bandwagon. why you ask? because james was the number one beauty guru and after all the hate now jeffree has gone back to being number one. definitely very shady. and a lot more accurate. i said from the beginning that most of the other people unsubbing/unfollowing him are just those jumping on the bandwagon or possibly doing it at someones request in (jeffree is closer friends to a lot of celebs and shane too theres a good chance he asked them to unsub for him to get to the top again) not because they actually care about what James is like but because they are opportunists and are just doing it for their own reasons
YaliaV
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I do feel a bit sorry for him because he’s only 19. He should have known better though.
Delusion6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm in the minority here and don't really understand it.

seems like all the hate mainly hit its peak after Tati made the vid talking about him, after that he started losing subs. And it seems like what she was mainly miffed about was the fact that he promoted a brand that was a competitor of hers? ok that might suck a little but is it really enough to write your good friend out of your life forever because of it? then all the perverse stuff he is allegedly saying about straight guys, i mean ok but if it didn't end Trumps career saying he wanted to grab women by the pussy why should this end a talented mans career??

am i missing something else? it just doesn't seem that entirely shocking. did he do something illegal? did he actually sexual abuse people?? why are this die-hard fans now unsubscribing in their droves? it seems like people are more intent on being sheep trying to follow the crowd rather than standing back to look at the bigger picture. and it seems like Tati is equally as driven by greed and money, someone promoting an opposing brand is not enough for me to break off a supposed solid friendship with them for good. if something more sinister went down then she really should be more specific because so far what shes telling us kinda doesn't make him look good but it kinda doesn't make her look all that good either. but either way, it seems to be working in her favour
yzanne
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Hit the nail on the head. We're like in some abyss or parallel universe where everything is going wrong. o.O
Couldn't argue with you there! :yep:
username4454836
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nabs78
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Damn Tati bout to hit 9 bloody Million subscribers:cool:
She started with 5!
thex-men
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wow James Charles is now on 13 million he is losing sub by the click of a finger
dx31
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Everyone watch Pewdie pie’s video
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
thex-men
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
this drama is worse then pewdiepie vs t series
Revision Boiii
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 50 minutes ago
*Hysterically laughs while sipping on tea*
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (516)
26.26%
The paper was reasonable (857)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (383)
19.49%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.64%

Watched Threads