The Student Room Group

iDEA Silver Maker Award Resolution

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PetitePanda
Could you tell me the question and screenshot?

Have you got past this yet?? How are you doing it in the time limit- I got here with only 4 seconds to go
Reply 21
Original post by emilyhing
Can someone help with the last part of thisIt’s the organising of the words for the negative tweet

Have you got past this yet?? How did you get it in time too?? I got to 3rd page with only 4 seconds to go...
Original post by Lana257
Have you got past this yet?? How are you doing it in the time limit- I got here with only 4 seconds to go

Yes I finished the whole thing. I have a good memory so after I know what words to pick, I try to find the last one in the time remaining after quickly trying to click the words.
Reply 23
Original post by Kliw
Hi PetitePanda, I am stuck with the same task! Did you manage to figure out what needs to be corrected in the very last sentence in task 8? The sentence is 'Though you may come face-to-face with failure, know that having resilience will help you bounce backand eventually overcome.' I keep changing the second part of the sentence but nothing works... please help

it is back and not 'backand'
Original post by Lana257
Have you got past this yet?? How did you get it in time too?? I got to 3rd page with only 4 seconds to go...

The answer to the negative tweet about the support helpline should be: Sorry to hear but if you had a bad experience we will be in touch to help you.
(edited 3 years ago)
I’m on level 8 and I’m on the proof reading - I’ve changed the, ongoing, resilience, back and, employees but I don’t know what else. Please help

Change of in the first paragraph
Reply 26
you can use the yellow clocks at the bottom of your screen, this will add on time.
you have to lose three times in a row then go to the bottom of your screen and press the clocks
same here i've been stuck on the negative tweet for ages
Original post by tian snipes
same here i've been stuck on the negative tweet for ages

The answer to the negative tweet about the support helpline should be: Sorry to hear but if you had a bad experience we will be in touch to help you.
Hello. I have put everything you put in but it will not work. What is wrong with the word 'resilience' in it?
you can use the three buttons in the bottom left for an extra 45 seconds
What do you change and,of, and from ?
Original post by Kliw
The second part of the 3rd paragraph initially sounds... '...having resilience will help you bounce backand eventually overcome.' I am not a native speaker but 'backand' does not sound like a word for me, similarly, overcome what? ... so I try typing in different words such as 'bounce back', 'setback' which are the keywords in this level but nothing is working ughhh... so annoying

hi 'backand' is 2 word is should look like 'back and' has anyone else got anymore
I don’t think there was any in the 3rd paragraph but ik that the last I needed to do was mostly in the first paragraph

there is 'backand' is 2 word just sperarate them so that it's 'back and'
The things are Teh to the Resillience to resilience (its only 1 L) fo to of backand to back and (it's 2 words) imployees to employees
how do u do this question - ( the business road map one )
Original post by Lana257
How do you complete it all in time limit... I've got through the 1st screen, I've changed words on next screen... the.. ongoing... of... employees..resilience.. back and.. thought I'd completed only to find another screen with only 4 seconds left ???? No idea what to do on this last sereen

there are 3 time bounces on the bottom right which you can use each one give you 45 seconds. if your still on it.
there are 3 time bonuses on the bottom right which you can use that give you 45 seconds each one. if your still on it
same

Original post by Lana257
How do you complete it all in time limit... I've got through the 1st screen, I've changed words on next screen... the.. ongoing... of... employees..resilience.. back and.. thought I'd completed only to find another screen with only 4 seconds left ???? No idea what to do on this last sereen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending