original verified transcripts Watch

sanach786
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey everyone, Hope you all are completing conditions of your offers. I have send my transcripts (black copies) originally verified by commissioner of oaths but my login is showing*

*"We have received your Bachelors and Masters transcripts, but must receive original verified copies confirming degree awarded/conferred"

I cannot understand, What does it mean? Are they asking for final degrees now? GAO may take time to respond to my query so if you know, please guide me promptly. Thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
threeportdrift
  • Careers Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sanach786)
Hey everyone, Hope you all are completing conditions of your offers. I have send my transcripts (black copies) originally verified by commissioner of oaths but my login is showing*

*"We have received your Bachelors and Masters transcripts, but must receive original verified copies confirming degree awarded/conferred"

I cannot understand, What does it mean? Are they asking for final degrees now? GAO may take time to respond to my query so if you know, please guide me promptly. Thanks
You need a document that you haven't had any part in making. So you need something from your educational institution, in whatever certificate/headed notepaper form they have and it has to be that document that you send, not a photocopy you have made.

They specifically need something that says you were awarded the degree, not just which modules you sat and the grades (which is on the transcript).

Do you have your original degree certificate from your graduation? if not, can you get a replacement one, or an official letter from your institution giving saying specifically that yo were awarded the degree?
sanach786
Rep:
?
yes i have my degree certificates. but they asked for transcripts so i just sent those.
threeportdrift
  • Careers Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yes i have my degree certificates. but they asked for transcripts so i just sent those.
Presumably your transcripts aren't clear then, that you were actually awarded the degree? Transcripts vary in their format, so maybe yours aren't explicit about the final degree result?
sanach786
Rep:
?
yeah may be, so i should post the certified copies of my degree certificates now?
threeportdrift
  • Careers Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yeah may be, so i should post the certified copies of my degree certificates now?
Just from what you've said, then I think that must be what they are after, but you could try ringing on Monday to confirm.
sanach786
Rep:
?
Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (88)
16.89%
The paper was reasonable (256)
49.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (121)
23.22%
It was TERRIBLE (56)
10.75%

Watched Threads