theschlongman
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Would i be okay with faking quotes as long as they sound plausible?
Gent2324
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
as a last resort yea
samanthaemiliee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just make sure if you do fake quotes they’re from an obscure source - don’t for example make you a bible quote but I’d say, for humanism, quote shappi khorsandi and for Christianity you can always go with like the archbishop if canturburt or billy graham
theschlongman
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you! What would you recommend i say the source is for Islam and Christianity?
(Original post by samanthaemiliee)
Just make sure if you do fake quotes they’re from an obscure source - don’t for example make you a bible quote but I’d say, for humanism, quote shappi khorsandi and for Christianity you can always go with like the archbishop if canturburt or billy graham
samanthaemiliee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by theschlongman)
Thank you! What would you recommend i say the source is for Islam and Christianity?
Sorry but i do Buddhism - what I do is find a semi well known modern religious figure and then do as I please. Just be careful and vague enough
sqrt of 5
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by theschlongman)
quote jesus, the bible, the ccc, st augustine etc...
samanthaemiliee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
personally, id be super. careful when quoting the bible (if you've made it up - which I'm assuming form the nature of this thread) as the majority of markers will be christian RS teachers however Saint Augustine is probably a good shout. just be wary about Jesus and the bible due to the nature of who is most likely to be reading your paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (5)
62.5%
No (3)
37.5%
I don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads