Contraceptive implant help plssss Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So guys I've had the implant for 4 years but had it changed a year ago, I've never had periods on the implant but the past few weeks I've been spotting quite heavily, and I felt around the area and noticed it has moved in my arm, it's not near the scaring area ?? Has anyone had this before, can't get it checked until next week. Thankyouuu
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Mine has moved slightly since getting it done but I've not had any spitting since getting it. When I got it I had a 6 week period and since then no bleeding so I'm not sure where spotting is normal or not. But mine has moved about an inch I would say since getting it. Definitely get it checked though, if you can't get an appointment with a nurse or doctor maybe go to your local pharmacy and ask if it's more serious they might be able to tell you.
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So guys I've had the implant for 4 years but had it changed a year ago, I've never had periods on the implant but the past few weeks I've been spotting quite heavily, and I felt around the area and noticed it has moved in my arm, it's not near the scaring area ?? Has anyone had this before, can't get it checked until next week. Thankyouuu
Even if it's moved, it'll still be working.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A small amount of movement is possible. I'd get it checked out at your doctors at the next available appointment.

If it's significant movement over a short period of time or if you can no longer feel it, contact your GP and explain the situation, it may warrant an earlier appointment.

If you're concerned in the meantime contacting your local pharmacy is the way to go.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contra...ptive-implant/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (508)
26.53%
The paper was reasonable (830)
43.34%
Not feeling great about that exam (374)
19.53%
It was TERRIBLE (203)
10.6%

Watched Threads