The Student Room Group

Best and worst SQA exams so far?

We've now got through just over 2 full weeks of SQA exams! :woo:

Which one has been the best for you so far, and which do you think went the worst?
Modern was worst, english is best
Reply 2
Personally, maths was the worst and modern was the best (Higher).
Latin and English were the best, all the stuff I was most comfortable with was in it, my favourite poem for English, and a lot of culture questions in Latin.

Chemistry, however, stabbed me right in the back. (Nat5)
what exam board?
Original post by Holylilkid
what exam board?

SQA :smile:
So far, Chemistry was the best and I suppose English was the worst (considering that I’ve only got maths to compare with English 😂 not really the worst, just an unfortunate-ish set of questions)
Reply 7
Music was the best for me, I was getting at least 90% on all the past papers so hopefully I've got that on the actual exam. My worst was probably maths, what even were some of those questions. Like, who kicks a ball off of a cliff??? I've only got one exam left now (computing) so it's almost over ahaha
Also, this is my first post after lurking without an account for quite a while ^^
Reply 8
Worst: Nat 5 Biology
Best: Nat 5 English
Original post by argalii

Also, this is my first post after lurking without an account for quite a while ^^

Welcome! :smile: I lurked too for quite a while before I joined (:colondollar:), but don't worry, most people are friendly and happy to help :smile:
best: nat 5 maths
worst: nat 5 mod
I’ve just got Nat 5 Drama left to go, after what has been the most stressful and intense 3 weeks of my life.

At the end of it all the only ones I found super challenging were biology, due to the amount of unexpected maths content, and business, which I never got a chance to study for due to focusing on other subjects that I will be taking as Highers.

Everything else has ranged from quite easy (English and History) to a mixed bag (languages)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending