just been caught masterbaiting by my mum... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello everyone...Im 19 and male and just been caught masterbaiting by my mum...what do I do?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Ask her if she wants to join.
Richard.T
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
RIP
Anonymous.me
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I guess it depends what happens when she caught you. Did she just pretend not to notice and walk out? If so I would personally pretend it didn’t happen 😂, I know this isn’t “the right thing to do” but sometimes it’s just easier and not always something you have to talk about. If she got mad or upset or said something like what are you doing or something then I would talk to her and tell her that you didn’t realise it was a problem. If she was just shocked, then depending on what kind of person she is and your relationship with her, either talk about it and tell her your 19, it’s a normal thing to do and stuff or you could just pretend it didn’t happen again. Hope I helped
Apachecow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Non story. Your mum masturbates too! No different to walking in on you changing or in the shower
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
Non story. Your mum masturbates too! No different to walking in on you changing or in the shower
You don't know that lol
JTfoxlove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It happens. It's no big deal. Don't feel that you need to bring it up. It's the same as if your mum walked in on you in the shower or on the toilet or vice versa. "Oops - sorry!"

It's part of growing up and your relationship maturing with your family.

Masturbating, like sex, is a natural, normal and for most people, healthy part of life. Don't overthink it.
the steed
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You have nothing to feel ashamed about. If your mother has never masturbated then one would suggest that she is the 'odd one out'. I would have thought that around 99% of humans have touched, fingered caressed themselves in their lifetime. Head up high young man...Head up high.
alexf0086
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
my mum caught me it hurt
Antonia1999
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Your mum most certainly masturbates too. And she would know you masturbate as well.
It is embarrassing but if you don't mention it I'm sure she won't bring it up again.

And next time lock the door.
00V
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Stop masturbating then and masturbate with your girlfiend when having sex . Contain your self until then find something else to do when your horny by playing games with friends like COD, PUBG, fortnite etc to make you unhorny
00V
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
WTF.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ask her if she wants to join.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (403)
26.32%
The paper was reasonable (660)
43.11%
Not feeling great about that exam (302)
19.73%
It was TERRIBLE (166)
10.84%

Watched Threads