sambeaz6
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ok, so I've been revising for the first sociology paper however I feel like I'm going into far more detail than is necessary for the theory and methods section 10 marker which can be on any method, sociological theory, on sociology and science, sociology and social policy and values in sociology. It has by far the most content out of any of the topics and revising all of it for a 10 marker on paper 1 seems a bit impractical. Which are the key areas that I should be focusing on. Or is the only real solution just to revise absolutely everything? I only need to know all of the sub-theories like dual feminists and humanist marxists for the 20 marker on paper 3 right? (sorry to ask a question like this but our sociology teacher is awful and didn't teach us anything about the exam)
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (8)
4.85%
Confident (14)
8.48%
Indifferent (16)
9.7%
Unsure (40)
24.24%
Worried (87)
52.73%

Watched Threads