Which universities should i go to do my master of HRM? Watch

C.C.I
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello, I am interested to do my master of human resource management/ international human resource management in UK. I have applied to Kings college London, uni of manchester, uni of Edinburgh and Uni of Leeds. May i should which uni is better overall (student life, satisfaction, difficulties in studying, reputation, future employment opportunity, clubs & societies)?
Charlotte's Web
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by C.C.I)
Hello, I am interested to do my master of human resource management/ international human resource management in UK. I have applied to Kings college London, uni of manchester, uni of Edinburgh and Uni of Leeds. May i should which uni is better overall (student life, satisfaction, difficulties in studying, reputation, future employment opportunity, clubs & societies)?
No one can tell you the answers to these questions as your priorities will be totally different to theirs. What might be an amazing student lifestyle to you might be horrendous to another person. You need to research the universities, visit them if possible, and contact them to ask about things like available clubs/societies if you are unsure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (42)
16.09%
The paper was reasonable (129)
49.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
22.22%
It was TERRIBLE (32)
12.26%

Watched Threads