The Student Room Group

Computing Science Revision

Hey everyone,
Just wondering, how is everyone revising because the new course limits our options of past papers. Been over SCHOLAR and notes and still feeling underprepared.
Thanks,
Donald
Original post by DonaldJennings
Hey everyone,
Just wondering, how is everyone revising because the new course limits our options of past papers. Been over SCHOLAR and notes and still feeling underprepared.
Thanks,
Donald

Higher?

Yeah it's difficult to revise due to the lack of past papers. I just make notecards and go over them, along with the past paper questions that are still applicable.
Reply 2
Same here it’s kind of hard to study now because our options are limited. Let’s just hope it’s a fair paper to say the least!
Original post by nat5dawg
Higher?

Yeah it's difficult to revise due to the lack of past papers. I just make notecards and go over them, along with the past paper questions that are still applicable.
Original post by Sb1929
Same here it’s kind of hard to study now because our options are limited. Let’s just hope it’s a fair paper to say the least!

Here's hoping!

Is it just me that finds the wordy questions so hard? Like coding/html/css all that jazz is fine but when you get a question like "Describe how usability testing speeds up development" I just freeze and waffle on about stuff.
Reply 4
I’m just hoping there’s more knowledge questions in the paper rather than implementation and programming etc
Original post by nat5dawg
Here's hoping!

Is it just me that finds the wordy questions so hard? Like coding/html/css all that jazz is fine but when you get a question like "Describe how usability testing speeds up development" I just freeze and waffle on about stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending