Computing Science Revision Watch

DonaldJennings
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey everyone,
Just wondering, how is everyone revising because the new course limits our options of past papers. Been over SCHOLAR and notes and still feeling underprepared.
Thanks,
Donald
nat5dawg
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DonaldJennings)
Hey everyone,
Just wondering, how is everyone revising because the new course limits our options of past papers. Been over SCHOLAR and notes and still feeling underprepared.
Thanks,
Donald
Higher?

Yeah it's difficult to revise due to the lack of past papers. I just make notecards and go over them, along with the past paper questions that are still applicable.
Sb1929
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Same here it’s kind of hard to study now because our options are limited. Let’s just hope it’s a fair paper to say the least!
(Original post by nat5dawg)
Higher?

Yeah it's difficult to revise due to the lack of past papers. I just make notecards and go over them, along with the past paper questions that are still applicable.
nat5dawg
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sb1929)
Same here it’s kind of hard to study now because our options are limited. Let’s just hope it’s a fair paper to say the least!
Here's hoping!

Is it just me that finds the wordy questions so hard? Like coding/html/css all that jazz is fine but when you get a question like "Describe how usability testing speeds up development" I just freeze and waffle on about stuff.
Sb1929
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m just hoping there’s more knowledge questions in the paper rather than implementation and programming etc
(Original post by nat5dawg)
Here's hoping!

Is it just me that finds the wordy questions so hard? Like coding/html/css all that jazz is fine but when you get a question like "Describe how usability testing speeds up development" I just freeze and waffle on about stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (401)
30.63%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.19%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.91%

Watched Threads