hannahgcse19
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This isn't last minute revision, I just need help learning quotes like people say flashcards but what the hell how does that help lol
Zendaya1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hannahgcse19)
This isn't last minute revision, I just need help learning quotes like people say flashcards but what the hell how does that help lol
Read the quotes loudly and maybe act it out do it several times read the next part do the same and write it down on a paper and analyse it. Rembr u can do this done in a day.Then put it down on flashcards. It won't work if u write it down the flash card first becz nothing won't go in ur mind

u knw how ppl do acting just like that pretend Ur in a play and u had to recite the lines once u know it all and well u can easily recite for example I had to learn the visiting hour by Norman maccaig- first stanza was "The hospital smell combs my nostrils as they go bobbing Along green and yellow corridors" so I said poet uses the word "The"to emphasize that the visitor has been at the hospital many times. The poet also used combs this is an imagery and word choice (explain why)

something like this try it works❤️
Then once uve learnt it all do past papers and try the essay questions
Last edited by Zendaya1; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (28)
27.45%
No (74)
72.55%

Watched Threads