addiction is taking up my life Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I hate being full. if I have a meal and I feel full, I start panicking and feel like I need to compensate to get rid of the fullness and must exercise, or skip a meal to become clean again. It's like I only feel clean if I'm empty, and it's uncomfortable but I feel like I have worth when I'm empty and like I have achieved something because it's difficult. I have tried to avoid it, but if I puke after it feels like relief from the guilt and uncleanliness of eating. It's making me reclusive too, and I miss out on things. I just want to be pure and worthy but I don't know why I feel the need to do stupid things to get that feeling. It's almost addictive.

I'm sorry if I sound bananas, but I need to know if this is a normal thing or I am just loopy lol
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
what are you addicted to? eating? exercise? the need to throw up? if you're underweight already, this is not a good habit at all.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
just the feeling of being empty and the clean feeling of not having anything in me
(Original post by hello_shawn)
what are you addicted to? eating? exercise? the need to throw up? if you're underweight already, this is not a good habit at all.
Neilos
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds more like an anxiety/eating disorder than an addiction.
: ).
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i dont think its bulimia..but u should..really see a doc ..cuz this aint normal..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (217)
22.79%
The paper was reasonable (427)
44.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.28%
It was TERRIBLE (134)
14.08%

Watched Threads