MSc Physician Associate at Newcastle 2019 Watch

Solymo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have my interview next week and I’m feeling very confused about the questions they may ask.

Is the interview formal questions as well as an MMI? The only info I have is that its a 30 min interview.

Does anyone have any interview tips for it?
PR24
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey!

The interview is not MMI. Although it was quite formal, like a traditional interview, it was more of a conversation. I would say like for any interview definitely know your personal statement inside out & be willing to expand on things you’ve talked about in there. On the course page on the website there’s a section under the how to apply tab which tells you the sorts of topics you may be asked about - if you prepare for these it’ll give you a good basis on interview day. The interview lasts less than 30 minutes with time for you to ask any questions you might have.

Good luck!
Last edited by PR24; 1 week ago
Solymo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank goodness for that. I was terrified it would be an MMI.

I’ve seen the topics they can question you on, what sort of questions do they ask? Do they want a “tell me a time when?” Or just a general conversation about the topic?
(Original post by PR24)
Hey!

The interview is not MMI. Although it was quite formal, like a traditional interview, it was more of a conversation. I would say like for any interview definitely know your personal statement inside out & be willing to expand on things you’ve talked about in there. On the course page on the website there’s a section under the how to apply tab which tells you the sorts of topics you may be asked about - if you prepare for these it’ll give you a good basis on interview day. The interview lasts less than 30 minutes with time for you to ask any questions you might have.

Good luck!
PR24
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Definitely not MMI. It’s kind of both, some questions are about experiences and some are about opinions/viewpoints/scenarios but yeah it is more like a conversation than question answer question answer.
(Original post by Solymo)
Thank goodness for that. I was terrified it would be an MMI.

I’ve seen the topics they can question you on, what sort of questions do they ask? Do they want a “tell me a time when?” Or just a general conversation about the topic?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (88)
16.92%
The paper was reasonable (256)
49.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (120)
23.08%
It was TERRIBLE (56)
10.77%

Watched Threads