Tight ponytail, head hurts Watch

Anonymous.me
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Every time I put my hair in a ponytail it really hursts after about an hour and if I leave it any longer it will hurt so much that even when I take it out, it’s still hurts. It’s fine tied back and everything, just not tied up, near the top of my head. I know everyone gets this a little bit but I’ve never met anyone that can’t even wear their hair up because it hurts that much. I can tie it up for about an hour and it’s fine but not the whole day. And it doesn’t matter how loose I try to make it. Is there any way to stop this??
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Uh, don't wear it like that?
Anonymous.me
Rep:
?
Oh great thanks, so helpful!!
I just really like my hair up and it’s just so much easier than having it down but I don’t want to be ok sod those people that wear their hair the same every single day (tying it back)
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Uh, don't wear it like that?
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous.me)
Oh great thanks, so helpful!!
I just really like my hair up and it’s just so much easier than having it down but I don’t want to be ok sod those people that wear their hair the same every single day (tying it back)
You're welcome!
.eden.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It's probably just too tight so its pulling too much at your hair follicles, but if its causing an abnormal amount of pain I'm sure a doctor would know what's going on and it could be linked to something else.
username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
is this u jojo siwa?
Anonymous.me
Rep:
?
How did you know? 😂
(Original post by Rid The Kid)
is this u jojo siwa?
14t
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
try low ponytails as theres no strain, or turn the high ponytail into a bun to reduce the weight x
Every time I put my hair in a ponytail it really hursts after about an hour and if I leave it any longer it will hurt so much that even when I take it out, it’s still hurts. It’s fine tied back and everything, just not tied up, near the top of my head. I know everyone gets this a little bit but I’ve never met anyone that can’t even wear their hair up because it hurts that much. I can tie it up for about an hour and it’s fine but not the whole day. And it doesn’t matter how loose I try to make it. Is there any way to stop this??
Revision Boiii
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Now you know how Ariana grande feel
username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
How did you know? 😂
her hairline is GONE
Revision Boiii
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Rid The Kid)
her hairline is GONE
She looks like a Buddhist monk at this point not gonna lie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (36)
25.71%
No (104)
74.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed