bethany101x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
How’s everyone feeling? Felt like making this as a space for people to give each other last minute advice and words of wisdom so we can get in the right mindset.
happpyy1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
we all can do this!!! Just have belief in yourself and in either the big or small effort you have put in !
BosslyGaming
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Feeling excited to just get sat down and going, though I imagine that'll change early into the exams.

But as advice, just keep believing in your own ability - we can all do this indeed.
HJNosyt
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I honestly don't feel too good, and I think that this year, most students are unmotivated; not many people seem to revise, and even though I've barely done it myself, I'm still gonna really try to push myself throughout the exam. The thing that's keeping me going is that last year, atleast 65% of people got passes in each subject, and I'd like to think I'm above average in all subjects except English. If anyone's got any last minute advice for English, please let me know!
happpyy1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
you should be proud of yourself!! and yes i agree literally my entire year is the most demotivated year ever! But that shouldn't stop you from pushing you to your very best. I'm not so great at English myself but i would extremely recommend you to practice a question, self mark it, and then do the action so you won't make the same mistake again!

All the best
I honestly don't feel too good, and I think that this year, most students are unmotivated; not many people seem to revise, and even though I've barely done it myself, I'm still gonna really try to push myself throughout the exam. The thing that's keeping me going is that last year, atleast 65% of people got passes in each subject, and I'd like to think I'm above average in all subjects except English. If anyone's got any last minute advice for English, please let me know!
Hiro2468
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I need positive energy! Started revising last Monday and I'm starting and finishing my RS revision today since it's tomorrow (>□< ). Any tips for revising Religious Studies in a day?
nightloc
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
what i’m doing is going through the textbook and summarising each subtopic in a few sentences and writing a quote for each one
(Original post by Hiro2468)
I need positive energy! Started revising last Monday and I'm starting and finishing my RS revision today since it's tomorrow (>□< ). Any tips for revising Religious Studies in a day?
Hiro2468
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by nightloc)
what i’m doing is going through the textbook and summarising each subtopic in a few sentences and writing a quote for each one
Thank you! How can I summarise the sub unit when there's like 4 more mini sub units in the one sub unit out of the whole topic? Lol
nightloc
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
say the paper is christianity, choose a topic e.g. christian beliefs; choose the subtopic from that topic e.g. the nature of god, then summarise that. hope that makes sense i’m really bad a t explaining stuff.
Thank you! How can I summarise the sub unit when there's like 4 more mini sub units in the one sub unit out of the whole topic? Lol
Hiro2468
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
say the paper is christianity, choose a topic e.g. christian beliefs; choose the subtopic from that topic e.g. the nature of god, then summarise that. hope that makes sense i’m really bad a t explaining stuff.
Thank you! Luckily there's a summary of each sub unit in my booklet(>~< ) My exam is on Christianity as well! What exam board are you doing btw? I'm doing Edexcel B
nightloc
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
edexcel b christianity && islam
Thank you! Luckily there's a summary of each sub unit in my booklet(>~< ) My exam is on Christianity as well! What exam board are you doing btw? I'm doing Edexcel B
xThisIsGospelx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Im very nervous to be honest. But I know that I will do fine. it's just getting the level 6 in maths and maybe computer science worrying me! I'm sure I can get the 6 in maths and apparently I can take my computer science a level even with a level 5

Good luck to everybody! Just try your hardest, we can do this together.
Jannay
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Just want it to be over, honestly. Can't wait for that holiday.
Lilllyyyy3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Im not doing computer science but I wanna do it for a levels even doe I know nothing I’m ok at maths cos I’m predicted a 6 but I feel like if I work hard I’ll get a 7
(Original post by xThisIsGospelx)
Im very nervous to be honest. But I know that I will do fine. it's just getting the level 6 in maths and maybe computer science worrying me! I'm sure I can get the 6 in maths and apparently I can take my computer science a level even with a level 5

Good luck to everybody! Just try your hardest, we can do this together.
Hiro2468
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
edexcel b christianity && islam
Instead of Islam I'm doing Buddhism, good luck (>~< )
nightloc
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
good luck to you too!!
Instead of Islam I'm doing Buddhism, good luck (>~< )
Notprepared
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Anyone doing Buddhism
Lilllyyyy3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Jus did my re exam and it was calm
Notprepared
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
What religion did u do?
(Original post by Lilllyyyy3)
Jus did my re exam and it was calm
Lilllyyyy3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Catholic
(Original post by Notprepared)
What religion did u do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (111)
28.1%
No (284)
71.9%

Watched Threads