hope everyone’s fine Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Exams are coming up and I think it would be fair to say most of us will be incredibly stressed. Myself being in year 12, I’ve found the jump from GCSE to A-level massive and I’ve been struggling to keep up with it all. I’ve also felt quite down about life in general w anxiety and insecurities and stuff and things going on w someone I’ve liked for a v long time have made it worse. But like I said, exams take priority and I gotta rlly sweat these out so I can get my ideal predicted grades for medicine.
The reason I’m sharing this as I lie awake at 1AM in the morning is cos I know I can’t be the only one out there who’s been feeling out of touch recently, especially at this time of year. If you wanna share anything bothering u anonymously or any positive messages or motivation etc for other people having a hard time, feel free to do so.

We got this.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
schoolsboring
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I 100% I'm awake now doing chem work form my year 12 mocks on Monday I find the workload ridiculous -doing chem maths and physics and exhausted all the time oh well at least I'm not alone
10oba-abbad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by schoolsboring)
Yeah I 100% I'm awake now doing chem work form my year 12 mocks on Monday I find the workload ridiculous -doing chem maths and physics and exhausted all the time oh well at least I'm not alone
I promise u ur not alone dude, this stuff is incredibly difficult and the only way we’ll be able to get through this by working our socks off. At least we know there’ll be something good at the end of it, work now and chill later. Make sure you take care of urself and ur mental health tho, that’s the most important thing, even if it’s hard to see sometimes.
Last edited by 10oba-abbad; 1 week ago
10oba-abbad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Exams are coming up and I think it would be fair to say most of us will be incredibly stressed. Myself being in year 12, I’ve found the jump from GCSE to A-level massive and I’ve been struggling to keep up with it all. I’ve also felt quite down about life in general w anxiety and insecurities and stuff and things going on w someone I’ve liked for a v long time have made it worse. But like I said, exams take priority and I gotta rlly sweat these out so I can get my ideal predicted grades for medicine.
The reason I’m sharing this as I lie awake at 1AM in the morning is cos I know I can’t be the only one out there who’s been feeling out of touch recently, especially at this time of year. If you wanna share anything bothering u anonymously or any positive messages or motivation etc for other people having a hard time, feel free to do so.

We got this.
There goes my anonymous, ah well
GodIsAWomann
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m fine, babes thanks :nyan:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (41)
5.68%
Fairly positive (239)
33.1%
Just another year... (286)
39.61%
Is it 2020 yet? (156)
21.61%

Watched Threads