Is James Charles Cancelled? Watch

the_logician
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm just wondering what y'all think about what's been going on in the past 24 hours. Good way to relax after studying.
schoolsboring
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean he did have it coming, he knows literally no boundaries
the_logician
Rep:
?
Me and my friend literally keep finding new **** about him. It's a wonder how some people still stan him
eilish1903
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"I like straight guys"

the Tati drama

the lies

I can't stand the kid. I'm glad his subscriber count is dropping.

also, what was that Met gala outfit please? 😂🤦
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not looking great at the moment. I suppose a lot of it will depend on how much of his current fan base he can retain
the_logician
Rep:
?
(Original post by eilish1903)
"I like straight guys"

the Tati drama

the lies

I can't stand the kid. I'm glad his subscriber count is dropping.

also, what was that Met gala outfit please? 😂🤦
He's honestly such a vile human being and I'm glad he's finally getting exposed. And please. This is the MET, not Coachella 3rd weekend
eilish1903
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
It's not looking great at the moment. I suppose a lot of it will depend on how much of his current fan base he can retain
hopefully none, but like Tati said, his fan base is predominantly 13/14 year olds... some of those stupid "sisters" will still sister stan
Last edited by eilish1903; 1 month ago
Revision Boiii
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Guys guys guys!!! Spill dat tea plz I haven’t seen the video 🍵 👀
the_logician
Rep:
?
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
Subscribers are dropping like flies, and I heard he's lost almost 2 million. People keep calling him out on stuff he's done in the past and I'm here for it.
eilish1903
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the_logician)
He's honestly such a vile human being and I'm glad he's finally getting exposed. And please. This is the MET, not Coachella 3rd weekend
Alexander Wang did him dirty with that styling 😂😂😂😂 none of the choices he gave James were MET gala worthy 😂😂😂😂
eilish1903
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Name:  FB_IMG_1557622413551-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 43
Size:  27.7 KB
the_logician
Rep:
?
Alexander Wang did him dirty with that styling 😂😂😂😂 none of the choices he gave James were MET gala worthy 😂😂😂😂
I mean, come on. We got people like Zendaya and Celine Dion looking like freaking goddesses and you show in chain mail? You deserve to be ignored.
eilish1903
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean, come on. We got people like Zendaya and Celine Dion looking like freaking goddesses and you show in chain mail? You deserve to be ignored.
Jared Leto 😍😍😍😍😍

no but seriously, I hope James learns his lesson
the_logician
Rep:
?
Name:  FB_IMG_1557622413551-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 43
Size:  27.7 KB
i'm DYING.
Jared Leto 😍😍😍😍😍

no but seriously, I hope James learns his lesson
same tho. this isn't the first time he's pulling this sort of ****. low-key mad no one dragged him for the racism thing as much as i would have liked but at least he's finally exposed for the manipulative, money-hungry predator that he is
Last edited by the_logician; 1 month ago
Athenaxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well tbh I kinda feel like he didn't have a choice cos it was ulitmately Alexander Wang's decision at the end of the day. And i feel like alexander wang wasn't even bothered tbh cos that exact outfit was on the runway last year in one of his shows and he just recycled it and gave it to James for the MET... And I find it ironic that he was roasting last year's gala but ended going this year dressed like an arts and crafts project at school which only got like a B-
eilish1903
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
same tho. this isn't the first time he's pulling this sort of ****. low-key mad no one dragged him for the racism thing as much as i would have liked but at least he's finally exposed for the manipulator, money-hungry predator that he is
i didn't really care for the drama with that gage guy, but Tati. No. she's probably one of the nicest in that toxic beauty youtube community. her subscriber count has gone up almost 2million in 24 hours 👏
eilish1903
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Athenaxx)
Well tbh I kinda feel like he didn't have a choice cos it was ulitmately Alexander Wang's decision at the end of the day. And i feel like alexander wang wasn't even bothered tbh cos that exact outfit was on the runway last year in one of his shows and he just recycled it and gave it to James for the MET... And I find it ironic that he was roasting last year's gala but ended going this year dressed like an arts and crafts project at school which only got like a B-
loooool dead

an arts and craft project 😂
the_logician
Rep:
?
(Original post by Athenaxx)
PREACH. "custom-made" my ass
Athenaxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But fr this tea is entertaining af cos there are new receipts popping up by the hour. At this point I am more invested in the drama than I am in my gcses which r literally tomorrow
Athenaxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I hate to be a controversial sister BUT... although Tati is a genuine and humble person, I kinda feel like she is boring af and once the drama cools off, she will become irrelevant again IMO but I hope she proves me wrong
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (224)
72.73%
Jeremy Hunt (84)
27.27%

Watched Threads