The Student Room Group

stretch marks

So I have a lot of stretch marks all over my body due to growth spurt in my puberty. I'm very conscious of it and feel like I may not even find a man who will like it. I'm 24 and still single. should I be worried?
Reply 1
some guys find stretch marks attractive, but also, ur body isnt determined by what men might think of it! im sure ur beautiful and its personality that counts. and personally, as a female, i think stretch marks are super cool.
bump
They’re fine, Guys actually find it attractive. I can assure you, they won’t even care/take notice. I have them too, never had any complaints.
You’re fine the way you are. Don’t doubt yourself! Doubt is the worst thing a girl can have.
BABY THEY MEAN THAT ASS IS GROWING TO BE A BIG GIRL ... We stan
Original post by Anonymous
So I have a lot of stretch marks all over my body due to growth spurt in my puberty. I'm very conscious of it and feel like I may not even find a man who will like it. I'm 24 and still single. should I be worried?

Don't worry about them. Look, even as a guy I have stretch marks, they are nothing to be ashamed of, they are totally natural and trust me, most guys don't care

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending