massive32
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Am currently in y12. I study sociology, politics, history and psychology. I quite admire this subjects but i wanted to do computer science at uni. Most unis like queen mary and others don't ask for any specific subjects which are even motivating me to apply. I also wanted to apply to kings college but they need maths, computing, or computer science as one of your subjects. Kings college need AAA for A-Levels including one of those subjects plus a B in GCSE maths. However, if I get A*AAA from the subjects am doing, am I likely to be accepted at kings even though I don't have those specific subject required, or if I get predicted A****. Sounds like a stupid question to ask but any answer could help
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don’t think it’s at all likely that Kings would accept you without any of the subjects they require. You could always phone their Admissions to check or attend an Open Day there to look at other courses they offer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.29%
I'm not sure (33)
4.26%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (238)
30.71%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.45%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.29%

Watched Threads