Guys, would you rather to marry a virgin or a girl with sexual history? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Well???

And what’s your ethnicity and religious background?
AsithU
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Irrelevant
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Virgin of course!
math42
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I certainly wouldn't want to marry someone I hadn't had sex with..
ilem
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Obviously a virgin given that a high partner count reduces a woman's ability to pair bond as well as makes it more likely she will file for divorce: https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterin...ital-stability
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Virgin
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by math42)
I certainly wouldn't want to marry someone I hadn't had sex with..
Not sure what's wrong with marrying before sex. You decide if you're gonna marry them based on how well you get on, not how good the sex is...
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not sure what's wrong with marrying before sex. You decide if you're gonna marry them based on how well you get on, not how good the sex is...
Physical intimacy is a very fundamental part of a relationship. You can get on very well with a person but have really crap sex, which can doom a relationship. Most people would rather find that out before they go to the commitment/expense of marriage.
Dequavius
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you're getting on with a person in a romantic way you're almost certainly gonna have sex with them before you even consider getting married.

For one night stands or just messing around it doesn't matter if that poonani got mileage but if you're getting married then yh a high body count is off putting.
math42
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It works for some people. Personally I wouldn't want to rush in to something like marriage, and if I ended up marrying someone I hadn't had sex with it would either be because

a) I had been with them for a long time but we hadn't had sex. I wouldn't, in general, be interested in getting with someone asexual or heavily religious, and if someone is neither of these things, it's probably not a good sign that they don't want to have sex with you after a long time. (I don't imagine the resistance would come from my side..) Sex is an important part of romantic relationships to most people. Moreover, if the two parties involved do want a sexual relationship, it's probably important to them that they like having sex with a person before they commit (at least, in theory) to only ever being with that person for the rest of their lives..

b) I had rushed into marrying someone quickly, within say a few weeks or a couple of months. I would never do this in my right mind.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dequavius)
If you're getting on with a person in a romantic way you're almost certainly gonna have sex with them before you even consider getting married.

For one night stands or just messing around it doesn't matter if that poonani got mileage but if you're getting married then yh a high body count is off putting.
Why would a high body count be off putting? Just curious. Since you said it doesn't matter if you're just sleeping with them once, adding to said body count, but why should it matter if you're obviously in love enough to be considering marriage?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
Virgin obviously. Chastity is so important :yep:

This is just my opinion, and no offence to anyone, but marrying someone with a history would be kinda like buying family heirlooms from the second hand shop. You just wouldn't do it

Ethnicity: Asian
CuriosityYay
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
'would you rather to marry' in the title
CuriosityYay
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
I'd rather marry OP's mother. Plenty of sexual history there, lost track of numbers
Shame on you burrito
XOR_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
I'd rather marry OP's mother. Plenty of sexual history there, lost track of numbers
damn.
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Virgin. Fewer expectations of "what needs to be done" in the bedroom department and hopefully fewer headaches from the resulting fights that come with "why aren't we having sex" arguments. White/Spiritually inclined.
Anonymous #7
Report 1 month ago
I only like extra virgin olive oil
XOR_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I only like extra virgin olive oil
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NiftyImper...wk-max-1mb.gif
XOR_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The latter for sure.
alxandermcxavier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lol thats not really important... if you've got all the qua;ities I'm looking for then thats it but obviously there's such a thing as too much sexual history and thats a no no lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (241)
14.9%
The paper was reasonable (901)
55.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (355)
21.95%
It was TERRIBLE (120)
7.42%

Watched Threads