how prepared are you for GCSEs this week?

Watch this thread
lyccea
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I’ve worked the most on core subjects but business, humanities etc I have barely done anything except from revision from the mocks or intervention
cerys03
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
over the past few months i put key dates for history on post it notes and physics equations, maths formulas, circle theorems, key macbeth quotes on mind maps on my wall but other than that nothing because i have always revised the night before and i literally don’t know how to revise lol 🤪🤪 cramming seems to work so oh well
lyccea
Rep:
same I’m a huge procrastinator whenever I have a load of work to do
idk if pulling an all nighter before the exam would be good or not since I wanna get a pass at least but at the same time I don’t rlly wanna work since I’m not interested in it
(Original post by nightloc)
over the past few months i put key dates for history on post it notes and physics equations, maths formulas, circle theorems, key macbeth quotes on mind maps on my wall but other than that nothing because i have always revised the night before and i literally don’t know how to revise lol 🤪🤪 cramming seems to work so oh well
cerys03
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
idk i would do as much as you can that night and then when you get too tired just go to sleep and wake up earlier in the morning because then it’s like fresh in your mind, especially if it is a morning exam :/
(Original post by lyccea)
same I’m a huge procrastinator whenever I have a load of work to do
idk if pulling an all nighter before the exam would be good or not since I wanna get a pass at least but at the same time I don’t rlly wanna work since I’m not interested in it
lyccea
Rep:
yep revision lessons just before exams have been saving me so far
idk i would do as much as you can that night and then when you get too tired just go to sleep and wake up earlier in the morning because then it’s like fresh in your mind, especially if it is a morning exam :/
cerys03
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lyccea)
yep revision lessons just before exams have been saving me so far
same!! in the biology revision lesson just before lunch, my teacher went through some practice questions and they were in the exam just worded a bit different; such a life saver
lyccea
Rep:
yea I’m doing Edexcel combined science and I asked about my teacher about the reflex arc just before going into the exam and a few questions came up
same!! in the biology revision lesson just before lunch, my teacher went through some practice questions and they were in the exam just worded a bit different; such a life saver
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed